1. What is your favourite book?
Order of the Phoenix. It was such an emotional roller coaster for me. Harry gets to spend time with his family. We get to see more of the wizarding world and a sense of the doom that is yet to come. There is something about me that just loves the character Umbridge. (I know, I’m supposed to loath her more than he who must not be named himself, but I also kinda had a thing for Joffrey and Bolton from Game of Thrones so….)
2. What is your favourite film?
Sorcerer’s Stone. I still drop what I’m doing and run into the room any time I hear Hedwig’s theme. It fills me with such childish wonder and I am whisked back to that magical world that I grew up with.
Though I do have to say, Half Blood Prince almost takes the cake with the liquid luck scene alone! That scene was so perfect!
3. What is your least favourite book?
The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook. A cop-out, I know. But I really can’t choose a book that I disliked.
4. What is your least favourite film?
Goblet of Fire. I think that is where the films started losing their magical-ness and gradually got darker. It also played on ABC Family constantly, so it is possible that I just watched it a few too many times.
5. Parts of the books/films that made you cry?
I remember being fully convinced when Sirius died, that he was coming back. I believed with all my heart that Jo wouldn’t take away Harry’s only family just like that, and I waited until the very last page of the last book for him to pop back into the story “just kidding guys, I’m not really dead after all. Just needed the Death Eaters to believe I was really truly gone. Sorry to have worried you all”.
6. If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?
RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY!!!!
7. Who is your favourite character?
Dobby! And Snape. And Hermione. And Sirius. And Tonks. And Hagrid. And… you didn’t expect me to just pick one character did you?
8. Who is your least favourite character?
Lockheart. I mean seriously..
9. What is your least favourite line?
Uhhhh… probably something Lockheart said. “This is just like magic” or something.
10. What would your Patronus be?
Hmm.. Maybe a cat. I could spend all day curled up in the window with a book soaking in the warmth of the sun.
11. If you could have the resurrection stone, invisibility cloak or elder wand, which would it be?
The invisibility cloak. I have a very curious mind and I would like to be a fly on the wall for some conversations.
12. Which house would you be in?
13. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
I would love to meet Rupert Grint. I mean, the guy has his own ice cream truck and a mini pig! How cool is that!
14. If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you play?
Maybe a keeper? I don’t have the best hand-eye coordination so I guess if all I have to do is keep a ball from going through a hoop I could manage that… If I was on the B team.. HAHA
15. Were you happy with the ending?
I was happy with the ending. Just not happy that it was the end.
16. How much does Harry Potter mean to me?